In these webinars, you will learn more about diagnosing, management and treatment options for complex cases of porphyria.
The webinars are aimed at clinicians and specialists in laboratory medicine who are regularly, or think they in the future will be active, in diagnosing and treating patients with porphyria.
- I. Management of severe acute hepatic porphyria (AHP)
(Thursday 20 January 2022)
- II. How to set up a specialist laboratory for porphyria diagnosis
(Thursday 3 February 2022)
- III. Management of severe erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP)
(Thursday 17 March 2022)
In these webinars, you will learn when to suspect, how to diagnose and how to treat the porphyrias with the support of case histories. The webinars are aimed at clinicians and specialists in laboratory medicine who are not experts in porphyria.
- I. Diagnosing and managing the acute porphyrias – the basics
(Thursday 25 March 2021)
- II. Diagnosing and managing the erythropoietic protoporphyrias – the basics
(Thursday 15 April 2021)
- III. Porphyria cutanea tarda – the basics
(Thursday 6 May 2021)
- IV. Laboratory diagnosis of porphyrias for non-specialist laboratories
(Thursday 16 September 2021)